The Steps of Essence: How to Live Life Well & Authentically
by Hanns-Oskar Porr
256 pages, 6x9" Softcover, ISBN 978-0-9841064-2-4
$14.96 (25% discount with coupon: SB5BDXFQ ) publisher-direct.
$19.95 Barnes & Noble
or order at any fine bookstore in the US, Canada, UK, or Europe.
"It's rare for a book to contain so many profound insights as does this one. Porr's knowledge is broad, and his lived experience of the creative process runs very deep." Amazon reviewer
"This book is the real deal. It's not gimmicky. It is not pop psychology. The Steps of Essence has a depth that most books of this genre do not." Amazon reviewer
"An incredibly thoughtful, intelligent, and practical guide to becoming the person you want to be." Amazon reviewer
"This is a well-thought out master-piece which provides excellent advice and useful exercises to help the reader get clear on the journey of his/her life." Amazon reviewer
"This is not a feel good pop psychology book. It is a well laid out program with lots of exercises which will enable you to determine your core purpose." Amazon reviewer
Try the FREE ONLINE COURSE based on the book.
A COMPLETE MANUAL for creating an AUTHENTIC AND FULFILLING LIFE.
By interweaving sound wisdom from philosophy, spirituality and mythology with the best techniques from psychology proven to generate results, this remarkably grounded book gently guides you to
With well over one hundred exercises, here is a profound and effective self-study course for self-actualization that will help you find your life’s way.
Learn to: Find yourself. Then be true to you. Always.
- Become clear on what matters most to you through sound wisdom from philosophy and spirituality, from Aristotle to post-modernism and Christianity to Buddhism.
- Find your bliss by following the guiding structure of age-old myths about man’s Quest for meaning (from Joseph Campbell’s acclaimed The Hero with a Thousand Faces).
- Create results through proven techniques from psychology, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), research into happiness, and more.
- Get actively involved and produce positive change by doing the many helpful exercises.
- Generate empowering emotions using effective tools from method acting.
- Authentically author your life through creative journaling and life-design.
It’s your Life – What do you want it to be?